Radco Truck Accessories » Leer Truck Caps
More About Leer Truck Caps
BECOMING AND INDUSTRY LEADER ISN'T A MATTER OF LUCK.
It takes planning, dedication, innovation and endless effort. It takes a willingness to change and improve, to add services, features and product developments that benefit customers. And it takes a willingness to stand behind products, providing the best customer service and support possible. Here are just a few of the ways LEER has risen to the top of the truck accessories industry.
National Distribution, Regional Focus
LEER's production network is comprised of three fiberglass plants. This regional focus provides the quickest possible shipping and allows regional differences in specifications while providing LEER customers with warranty service throughout the U.S. and Canada. No other truck cap company comes close to LEER's market coverage.
Many new trucks benefit from a truck cap or tonneau with a "trimless" edge to visually blend with the truck bed they cover. By working with the design teams of all major truck manufacturers, LEER is able to create precision designs with exacting mold tolerances. This effort enables us to avoid depending on coverup techniques, such as the vinyl trim that many manufacturers use to hide unfinished edges. Instead, LEER edges are shaped, sanded, perfected and painted.
LEER offers skirted caps for a wide range of makes, models and years; far more than many competitors. Our skirted caps provide dramatic, close-fitting designs that cover plastic bed rail caps.
LEER offers a wide range of options, many not available from competitors, including our:
- Our exclusive Adventure Sports, Browning and Fisherman Packages
- The 3-outlet 12V Powerblock
- Our ceiling-mounted lockable storage bin
- The ceiling-mounted nylon cargo net
- Factory-installed Thule Aerobar, Tracker II and Professional Roof Rack systems
- Keyless remote for easy one-push locking and unlocking of the cap or tonneau
- Removable front window and front sliding window
LEER has a history of re-writing the rules when it comes to truck cap and tonneau styling. Among our unique breakthroughs:
- Our top-of-the-line 100XQ cap and 700 Series tonneau have dramatic design cues taken from key styling lines on the trucks they are made to match.
- Our new 800 Series low-profile tonneau offers a new level of quality and style. The 550R is the best value-priced tonneau on the market today.
- The new 100RCC and 180CC fiberglass commercial caps combine great custom styling with true commercial performance
- The Model 100XR combines the benefits of a solid all-glass rear door for one-handed operation, with the best-possible ventilation offered by 50/50 side sliding windows
Throughout the product line, LEER designers and engineers look for ways to add distinctive enhancements to your vehicle. That's why before you even see the name on the rear door, you'll know it's a LEER.
Fiberglass Base Rails
Integrated, "glassed-in" fiberglass base rails permit more design flexibility, including close-fitting skirted designs. By laminating fiberglass base rails to caps we're able to add dynamic strength, unlike older aluminum rails that less-securely attached by screws or rivets in the fiberglass.
LEER makes use of many hardware innovations on various cap models, including:
- The LEER Twist Handle, automotive style rotary latches, and hidden hinges.
- The new Auto-On Dome Light Switch, adding touch-free illumination to cap and tonneau interiors.
- Top-quality Keyless Remote mechanisms that offer trouble-free convenience.
LEER provides inside releases on tonneaus, an important safety measure most manufacturers leave out.
LEER builds all its cap molds with special fixtures to receive our advanced J-Clamps. J-Clamp installation allows for a tight, secure attachment of your cap with a minimum of intrusion into the enclosed space. Without old-fashioned bulky, unsightly clamps, the interior looks better, holds more, and is safer.