AMP Research Side Flip Down Bed Step
Box side steps for hard working trucks–The AMP Research BedStep2™ mounts just behind the cab, forward of the rear wheel, providing a faster, easier and safer route to access toolboxes, equipment and cargo in the bed. Easily installed, this frame-mounted, retractable truck step can be mounted on either side of the truck box, and it flips down or retracts with just the nudge of your foot.
In snow, ice, dirt or muddy conditions accessing the side of your pick up bed can be challenging at best, and at worst it can be downright hazardous. The AMP Research BedStep 2 side step-assist from Radco Truck Accessories is the answer to difficulties climbing into the bed of your pick up. BedStep 2 is a real time, knee and back saver. C’mon, step on it!
With the ingenious design of die-cast aluminum alloy linkage assemblies, designed and crafted in the USA, using the most modern Computer Aided Design Software AMP Research produces bumper step assist devices that are light, durable and user-friendly. Their black-anodized and PTFE powder coating makes for the ultimate in corrosion and chipping protection.
Decades of maintenance-free operation are assured by tight tolerance stainless-steel hinge points and lifetime lubricated bushings that are factory press-fit for maximum user-friendliness and reliability. The slip-proof step covers are molded from sturdy, ridged fiberglass reinforced resin that ensures years of care-free use and safe footing in mud, snow, ice, dirt, even oil and gasoline.
DESIRABLE FEATURES OF THE AMP RESEARCH BUMPER BEDSTEP 2
- Heat treated aluminum alloy components are engineered to reliably support loads of up to 300 pounds steadily and repeatedly in complete safety.
- Tight tolerance measurements of the stainless steel pivot points yield a smooth and stable extension and retraction of the step.
- Factory-installed self- lubricating and maintenance-free bushings for all-weather, flawless function.
- The Teflon® powder-coated finish fulfills military specs to ensure corrosion resistance and to prevent chipping.
- Glass fiber reinforced composite step pads can accommodate two large muddy or icy boots.
- Simple under 30 minutes bolt-on installation, or have Radco fit your truck with the AMP tailgate access step at one of our eight locations in Minnesota and the Dakotas.
- Fully designed and built in the USA and covered by 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
Radco ships and installs AMP Research’s BedStep 2 for most Ford, Jeep, and Dodge Ram, Chevrolet, GMC and Toyota pickups.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”