AMP Research Power Step
Getting into your truck shouldn't feel like climbing Mount Everest. That’s why AMP Research invented POWERSTEP™, the automatic, electric-powered running board that instantly extends when you open your door, and then hides itself safely out of sight when the doors close for improved ground clearance, aerodynamics and appearance.
Invented, engineered and built in America, AMP Research PowerStep™ have been tested and proven in long-term, real-world, driving conditions performing flawlessly in snow, ice, dust, mud and dirt. The lightweight, yet rock-solid running board and rugged die-cast linkage components are crafted in the USA of aircraft-quality aluminum, black-anodized and Teflon® coated for maximum corrosion protection. Precision, stainless-steel hinge points and bearings ensure trouble-free action. And the heavy-duty electric motor is designed and tested to provide reliable, maintenance-free operation for decades.
- Automatic power deploying running boards
- Low profile integrated LED light system - standard
- High strength, die cast aluminum alloy components with an anodized and Teflon coated, military spec finish to resist corrosion
- Precision stainless steel pivot pins for rock solid stability
- Maintenance free, self lubricating bushings for all weather performance
- Extruded aluminum steps with full length internal ribs for rock solid stiffness, rigidity and support with a high texture powder coat finish for maximum grip and durability
- 600 lb load capacity per side
- Weatherproof, OEM quality electric motors, drive system and wiring harness
- Pressure sensitive, pinch proof safety technology
- 5 year/60,000 mile warranty
- Designed and built in America
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”