Luverne Wheel to Wheel O-Mega Steps Satin
The Radco guys are highly quality-conscious for their customers. As such, Management asked Luverne to create a product that crosses over with another industry that America pioneered. To celebrate such names as Lindberg, Wright and Yeager, Radco and Luverne have joined forces to develop a wheel to wheel aluminum Side Step that features a 6- by 2 ¾- inch tube in satin or black anodized.
The 6061 grade aluminum, heat treated to the T6 specification, is the most heavily relied upon alloy in aircraft construction. The high strength and formability of 6061 T6 lends itself to retaining the round bottom and forming the flat top. In the protocols of aircraft fabrication Luverne produced a weld-free construction in the tubes and their supports to enhance elegance and longevity.
In their quest for an elegant and refined side step, Radco management persevered to obtain a customer limited lifetime warranty for the satin, black anodized, and bright chrome finishes. The added benefit is a dashing look that redefines the underside of any truck.
Radco also insisted on a safe, comfortable and user-friendly product. Luverne engineered the O-Megas to assist vehicle entry and exit, with oversized non-skid polypropylene step pads, all the while providing stylish design by enhancing the appearance and functionality of your pickup. This feature is also of great assistance in saving back and knee pain and possible slip-and-fall injuries when entering or exiting your truck.
Another “must” for Radco was with the installation process. It had to be user-friendly for the do-it-yourselfer, and to reduce customer wait time and cost for installation at Radco’s eight stores in Minnesota and the Dakotas. In this case the O-Mega Steps’ brackets are weld free and custom-designed for specific vehicles with easy, no drill installation on most models. Considering that Radco’s clientele is composed primarily of Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ford, and Toyota owners, the Company had Luverne produce the O-Mega Side Steps to custom fit those pickups, with long and short beds. Radco also demanded ultra-crush-proof packaging for safe shipping to all 50 States and Canada.
MOST NOTABLE POINTS OF INTEREST OF THE WHEEL TO WHEEL O-MEGA OVAL STEP
- The O-Mega Side Step boasts a 6- by 2¾-inch T-6 aluminum “Semi Oval” Step available in several lengths to outfit most pickups.
- Assorted lengths are available in satin, black anodized, or bright chrome finish
- Vehicle-specific no welds brackets allow for easy, no-drill installation and stunning looks
- Universal board lengths can outfit a wide range of pickups
- Large Step Pads are constructed of a “No-Break” polypropylene and can be attached to suit customer preference
- Brackets are black powder coated high-strength steel for dashing appearance and durability
- End caps are paintable polyurethane material
- Brackets and Step Boards are sold separately to achieve a custom fit for most pickup trucks
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”