Luverne Black Side Entry Steps
The Luverne Side Entry Running Boards provide an easy way into and out of your vehicle, while also giving it a stylish new look. They feature a 6 1/2 inch stepping area with plastic end caps for a guaranteed grip, no matter what the weather is like outside. They have an easy installation and are available with our lowest price guarantee. If that's not good enough, you'll be glad to know they also come backed with a limited lifetime warranty.
The installation of the Luverne Side Entry Steps is very simple. It usually requires no drilling and you'll only need a few basic tools. Your package will include vehicle specific mounting brackets that you bolt on to the vehicle's factory holes for a hassle free install. If you have any questions, please give us a call. Our install specialist can help walk you through the installation if necessary.
The Luverne Side Entry Running Boards are some of the strongest running boards on the market. They are constructed out of 434 polished stainless steel and can support up to 350 lbs before any flexing will occur. The brackets come powder-coated, not only to resist any rust or corrosion but also to help maintain your vehicle's sleek look.
- Durable Black Powder Coated Stainless Steel 7 Inch Step with Plastic End Caps
- Available in Custom Sizes to Fit Regular, Extended, Quad, Super, and Crew Cab Pickups & SUVs
- Easy, No-Drill Installation on Most Models
- Brackets are Pre-Installed at Factory on Most Models
- Box Extensions available for Short Box, Long Box, and Dual Wheel Models
- Item Requires Shipping
- 73.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L108.0000”