Luverne 4" Oval Nerf Bars
from $385.95 to $550.95
The Radco guys are very quality-conscious for their customers, as such, management asked Luverne to use a highly polished stainless steel in their products and they insisted on a limited lifetime warranty on the finish for the stainless units. To meet Radco’s requirements Luverne engineers used computer aided design where they selected 4-inch wide tubes to be mandrel bent to enhance the design and ensure durability in all types of environments. The added benefit was a dashing look that underlined the already stunning lines of your truck.
Radco also insisted on a safe, comfortable and user-friendly product. Luverne responded with Nerf Bars engineered to assist in vehicle entry and exit, with oversized non-skid polypropylene step pads, all the while providing stylish design by enhancing the appearance and functionality to your pickup. This feature is also of great assistance in saving back and knee pain and possible injury when entering or exiting your truck.
Another “must” was the installation process. It had to be user-friendly for the do-it-yourselfer, and to reduce customer wait time and cost at Radco’s 8 stores in Minnesota and the Dakotas. In this case the Nerf Bars are custom-designed for specific vehicles and easy, no drill installation on most models. The Luverne engineers selected heavy-duty 4” tubes with mandrel bends of 90- and 60 degrees to enhance the appearance of your pickup and ensure durability in all types of environments. Considering that Radco’s clientele is composed primarily of Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ford, and Toyota owners the Company had Luverne produce Nerf Bars to custom fit those pickups with long and short beds. Radco also demanded ultra-crush-proof packaging for safe shipping to all 50 States and Canada.
POINTS OF INTEREST OF THE LUVERNE 3-INCH STAINLESS STEEL NERF BARS
- Highly polished stainless steel 4-inch tube with contoured, oversized, factory-installed polypropylene Step Pads for safety and ease of access to the cab. In 90 degrees or Contemporary 60 degrees.
- The Luverne side nerf bars come with cradle-mounted 4” tube with 60- or 90-degree mandrel bends that make for wrinkle free tubes and spotless finish,
- Custom designed for Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ford, or Toyota pickups, short and long beds.
- Pre-assembled, factory installed brackets for easy, no drill installation.
- Custom made for your truck, not one size fits all like the importers’ and re-labeler’ sell their parts.
- User friendly installation: No drilling, only two tools quick installation under 45 minutes, or have us, Radco, install your new bars at any of our 8 locations in Minnesota or the Dakotas.
- Factory installed step pads promote safety and adds to an already stunning appearance.
- Computer designed brackets that reduce wind noise and buffeting.
|Is installation product||N/A|